Saturday, January 17, 2009

2009-- The Year of Continuing Education

Ravelry has a thread for readers called 52 Books in 52 Weeks and I signed up. Here it is January 17th and I'm running a teeny bit behind. I should be into my 3rd book by now, but I am only midway into the second. I intend to log the books with the tag 52Books.

As a fairly new knitter, I have another resolution to make each project I knit this year be a learning experience. I want to learn the feel of new fibers, construction and finishing techniques and a few new stitches along the way. So that stuff will have the tag Yarn.

I wouldn't mind cooking some new things, but frankly, my skills in the kitchen are well above average. Furthermore, they are underappreciated. I have a cooking blog for that, but it is sadly, sadly neglected. checkoutmyspicerack.blogspot.com

There may be learning experiences at work that I suppose can be tagged Work.

Along the way, there will be episodes in life that can only be tagged hijinks-- the kind of ridiculous episodes that seem only to happen to me.

Other than that I will wing it on the tags.

1 comment: