Monday, May 14, 2012

In Dreams

Last night, I dreamed I was had by Zeus.  I had twins and one of them was a black swan.  (The other one was a boy, human.) Jason was not pleased.   In my defense it went down in Ireland and Zeus was really funny.  And a god. 

I'd been listening to Irish public radio and the announcer had been interviewing Pagans about some change coming.  She was rather rude about it "Have you ever seen Pan?"  "Maybe your baby is a fairy changeling" etc.  I turned off the radio and went to walk past the docks to a swimming cove and saw him out of the corner of my eye.

Then it was flash forward to the awkward moment in the delivery room when I was handed a swan and a boy.  So the sexytime happenings were but a memory and not truly part of the dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment