Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the (Craigslist) Forum

In the artist section, looking for ideas on repurposing a few things I saw the word "KARMA"

This is what the listing said.

karma

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You opened it. So you must believe in it too, Something good will happen to you between 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM tomorrow, it could happen anywhere or any time. You will fix your relationship problems for the next 2 years. Maybe it was someone you once loved (or still do) and can't get them out of your mind, or money or something you lost,or just someone just gives you a helping hand. re-post this in another city within the next five minutes. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow, I believe I hope you do too, karma is good what do you have to lose? You never know when the Ride is Over,So Hold on,Enjoy the Ride,& Make it Count.


Yeah, I'll keep you posted. Actually, I sort of want to email the poster and find out if any karmic changes came of that posting. I sort of suspect the hand of karma is slow and imprecise.

No comments:

Post a Comment