Sunday, June 28, 2009

Speaking of Swish

I got some Swish Bulky yarn from Knit Picks. It truly is lovely. Plump and squishy, super-soft! I am going to make a pinwheel blanket for a baby due in Boston in October. First, I just need to turn the hanks into center pull balls.

The cord to my camera remains At Large. Too bad, as I have knocked a couple more dishcloths out of the park. Who wouldn't want to see my first mitered squares? Who?

I think I'm about stocked on sugar and cream for a lifetime. There has been some 'stash enhancement' thanks to a sale at Michaels-- $1 a ball! There was also a printable coupon for Hobby Lobby, 40% off one of those giant afghan kits. So I've added (Holy Shit, I just did the math) 5.8 POUNDS of cotton to my stash. Again I say "Holy Shit."

No comments:

Post a Comment